The following document outlines the Service Agreement between you ("The User") and all services ("The Services") provided by Pasteit.top. By using our Services, you agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions in this document. Pasteit.top may modify the Agreement which will become effective immediately upon its posting to the website. Your continued use of The Services indicates your acceptance of changes to the Agreement and you agree to be bound by such modification or revisions.
- Pasteit.top and The Service we provide is provided "as is". No warranty to the accuracy or reliability of this service is given. We will however do our best to ensure The Service remains intact.
- Pasteit.top allows a user the ability to send and temporarily store a text (a "User text or code") on one of Pasteit.top's servers.
- Pasteit.top Services may be used only for lawful purposes. By using The Services, you represent and warrant that you are the author and copyright owner and/or proper licensee with respect to any uploaded content and you further represent and warrant that no content violates the trademark or rights of any third party and that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to store, share or distribute the content. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. If you use another party's material, you must obtain prior authorization. To enable Pasteit.top to provide The Services, it is necessary for you to hereby grant Pasteit.top a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable limited license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, or display Content in connection with The Services. You understand that all User Files, including without limitation, all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to Service, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. This means that you, and not Pasteit.top, are entirely responsible for all content that you post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via The Service. Pasteit.top reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User's transmission(s) that, in Pasteit.top's discretion, violates these policies or violates any law or regulation.
- If you are caught abusing or violating these terms and conditions your IP/account may be subject to ban on any/all of Pasteit.top services. You are personally responsible for the content you create. Accounts determined to be repeat infringers can be subject to termination from the service. Users with suspended or terminated accounts are prohibited from creating new accounts on Pasteit.top.
- Pasteit.top will not routinely screen, monitor, review or revise User text/code stored, or shared using The Service. However, Pasteit.top may review any such content, and Pasteit.top reserves the right to refuse to accept, store, or permit the sharing of any User text/code, to remove any User codes from The Service, and to prevent the uploading, storage, or sharing of any User text/codes. Pasteit.top does not endorse or support any User File. Pasteit.top does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any User content. Pasteit.top does not guarantee that User codes or text does not infringe third party rights, including intellectual property rights. Pasteit.top does not guarantee that User codes will not be harmful or offensive. Pasteit.top does not guarantee that User codes will comply with these Terms of Service. You acknowledge that any use of or reliance on User contents obtained through The Service will be at your own risk. If you become aware of any User content that you believe violates these Terms of Service, or that is otherwise objectionable, you may inform Pasteit.top.
- We are not liable for any money loss or damages done to you, your computer, or your business through the use of our service. We make no claims of future reliability in sharing, storing, or hosting any of the User codes, however we do try our best to ensure our Service remains 100% functional.
- Violations or attempts to violate Pasteit.top systems or to interrupt Pasteit.top Services are strictly prohibited. Examples of system violations include, without limitation:
(a) Unauthorized access to or use of Mirrored.to Services, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of Pasteit.top; or (b) Interference with Service to any User or network including, without limitation, flooding, or deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks; or (c) Use of any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services; or (d) Any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Pasteit.top's infrastructure.
Registration and Account Information
Limitation of Warranties or Guarantees and Limitation of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PASTEIT.TOP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PASTEIT.TOP DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SERVICE OR OF ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. In particular, and without limitation, PASTEIT.TOP gives no warranty or guarantee that: (1) The Service will meet your requirements; (2) The Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of The Service will be accurate or reliable; (4) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through The Service will meet your expectations; (5) any errors in the components or contents of The Service will be corrected; or (6) that The Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Pasteit.top WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, INTEREST OR APPRECIATION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR HARM TO REPUTATION, OR FOR ANY INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY DATA UPLOADED, STORED OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, WHETHER OR NOT PASTEIT.TOP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF Pasteit.top ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO PASTEIT.TOP, OR OWED BY PASTEIT.TOP TO YOU, PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND THE OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEY INCORPORATE.
Pasteit.top Is a secure place to post your codes or long text. here we provide stable service for web developers, designers , coders, programmers to share long codes easily with simple click. also here all programmers can edit their codes online easily and test them, download them or share them with 1 click.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.